R1234yf Refrigerant Handling System
Part Number: 460 80446 00
- State-of-the-Art. Ergonomic design, 7" capacitive touch LCD display, and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- Best In Class Serviceability. New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- Status Indicator. LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Automatic Updates. Permanent wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil System Management. Automatic weighing of recovered oil, allowing accurate replenishment of oil removed during service.
- Remote Support for Technicians. Allows MAHLE to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data Management & Reporting Metrics. Ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization, warranty reporting and more.
- Non-Integrated Refrigerant Identifier. Prevents contamination of machine internals by using a third hose and coupler for sampling.
- Customer Service. Every unit is built to be easily repaired by the owner and we proudly offer nationwide service centers and lifetime phone support coverage and a two year standard warranty.
- Network Printing. Retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
- Thermal Printer. Allows printing of service reports.
- Smart. iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions.